Somers Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1TF
Following the announcement from the government on the the 28th we would like you now know how we plan to reopen the practice.
We understand how difficult this time has been for many of our patients who have been experiencing dental pain and discomfort and for those who have had to postpone routine treatment required to maintain their oral health.
We would like to thank all our patients for their patients and understanding over the last 10 weeks and we want to update you to our plans to start seeing you again.
Our priority when we reopen is the safety of our patients and staff. We have been working hard on new protocols and systems and we are currently waiting on some final clarification from our regulators around PPE and what we can offer in regards to treatment in practice.
From Monday the 8th of June we will be able to see patients face to face and offer limited treatments for emergencies only. If your emergency is something we cannot *provide a referral to an urgent hub will be made.
We will not be booking routine appointments until further guidance is available from the Chief Dental Officer.
Your visit to the practice will be different and please be patient with our reception team, we will be following all protocols to reduce risks in practice.
Information on your visit:
– Call the practice if you have an emergency.
– Dentist or reception team will discuss your COVID-19 status to ensure safety.
– Dentists or reception team will discuss your medical history.
– We have dedicated appointment slots for vulnerable patients.
– If your emergency is something we cannot do you will be able to speak with a dentist to discuss options.
– Before you appointment you will be emailed information about your arrival to practice and more information about your appointment.
* Currently we are unable to offer Aerosol Generating Procedures, more information can be found on the link below.
Malvern Hills Dental Care