Somers Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1TF
Attending The Practice
As of Monday 14th of September we will allow no more than 6 patients in the practice waiting room at any one time, this means you may be asked to wait outside/in your car for your appointment. Please do not come early to your appointment.
By attending practice for your appointment you confirm that you or anyone in your household is showing no signs or symptoms of COVID 19- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
You also confirm that you have not returned in the last 14 days from a destination on the quarantine list- https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors
Please do not come to your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
We would like to inform all patients that our toilet facilities will not be in use and advise to go before coming for your appointment.
We Ask That
- You wear a mask when in practice waiting areas, at all times.
- To leave most of your belongings at home or in the car and bring minimal items into the practice with you.
- To use hand sanitiser when entering the building from the PPE station inside the front door.
- To follow social distancing protocol of standing 2 metres away from other users in practice, zero tolerance will be enforced in this area.
- The reception team may be wearing a surgical masks if unable to maintain 2 metre distance from colleagues/patients/visitors and will be sitting behind a protective screen.
- Our waiting area has limited seating due to social distancing, you may be asked to wait outside for your appointment especially if there is more than one family member attending.
- You must attend the practice alone unless a parent/carer is required.
- We ask patients where they can pay by card.
We thank you for your patience at this time.
Malvern Hills Dental Care